Anyway, after making those personal ones, I decided I should make an edition of resolutions for myself that entirely involve what I'd like to accomplish in, about, and for Detroit in 2013. In 2012, I started getting back into the city more, and now that I work in Cass Corridor full-time, I feel a renewed pull to experience things. I'm sharing them with you in case you want to experience them too! Here goes:
1. Find out what this Jam Handy building thing is all about
2. Record something somewhere
3. Visit newer galleries more often
4. Beer gardens? Yes, please.
5. Regular gardens? Hell yeah.
6. See the Oscar-nominated shorts at the DFT
7. Patron the fabulous Nest Housewares more
8. Visit the seemingly multiplying print-shops of various natures growing from Eastern Market
10. Spend time unfettered on Belle Isle
Let me know what I'm missing out on! I've been out of the loop about the city for quite a while and feel like a newcomer to a degree! What's been happenin'?