Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Top 8 Things That Have Happened This Year So Far

I have one of the worst memories of anyone I know. But who knows, there could be a herd of amnesiacs wandering around that I have forgotten about (get it?). In any case, I figure I should record some of the things that happened this year. In personal history, this one was pretty "meh" on the forgettable scale. More super exciting end of year listing things to come!

No order here, order's for people who make money.

3. Playing with Forget at the Ferndale Library. So good, this one.
4. Being able to walk and ride bikes everywhere from April to October. (I still have to walk, it just sucks a lot more during winter.)
8. Eleanora's first show. We were cute little babies then, and now we've got enough material for 2 full length albums.
1. The moment my boss at Sakana decided that club music might not be superior to indie for a sushi bar.
6. I rediscovered Thee Silver Mt. Zion, after hearing them (and cringing) first 5 years ago. And I saw them, and my ears were kissed by glorious choirs of horses in the sky.
5. When I found out that the oil that was pumped into the Gulf Coast was really just chocolate and the problem could be solved by everyone taking turns licking pelicans and drinking the ocean like a malted milkshake through striped straws.
2. No one close to me died.
7. My show at North End Studios, and the party that followed. I like the way it turned out, and I love my friends, and I love roofs.


Boy, that was actually stretching it. Here's to waaaay more excitement next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment