Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Picking Confetti out of My Belly Button


Saturday night there were a lot of shows going on. A lot of big shows. Jessica Hernandez and the Deltas performed at the Bakery Loft for a CD release, Silverghost released their first LP at The Magic Bag, and Marco Polio and the New Vaccines recorded a live record and DVD at the Belmont. I went to the Marco Polio show. It was a lot of fun, beyond the craziness I always experience at their performances, because I helped my little sis document it on video and interview people before and after the show. The final product(s) will be unimaginably Imaginatronable.

Humpday just so happens to be Hanukah, and it also happens to be Duendsday at Club Bart. Which is where I will be, because I have a band, and we are playing there. Here is the flyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment